Sunday, November 29, 2009

Slopey traverse again.

I sent this for the first time last year but have not been able to repeat it since then. So I decided to film myself, thinking I'd learn about my climbing mistakes. Instead I learned about the unconscious gestures that overwhelm me and I grew instantly embarrassed. Talk about narcissistic!

Slopey Traverse V6. from Hotel Sierra on Vimeo.


Yellow card:
  • Stripping
  • Talking to self
  • No onsight
  • Lens flare
  • Crashpad visible

Red Card:
  • Dressing (sort of)
  • Ass-dragger problem
  • only V6
  • silly hat + bareback
  • Filming self

MIA:
  • Punk rock music soundtrack
  • Screaming
Additional punishment for Red Card offenders may include, but is not limited to, rear naked chokes, donkey punches, and other forms of humiliation not to be tried at home.

1 comment:

Mr. McKenna said...

hey, i once climbed that when i climbed things.