Friday, February 8, 2008

JEWS KICK ASS

First off, sorry about the temporal displacement in these posts. Manhattan, Chinatown, and Queens posts are all from one trip two weeks ago. I'm back in Vegas now. We encountered these Russ Meyerish mannequins in Queens. There was an old man standing in front of the window just staring. He was there before we approached, and remained after we departed. I forced P to take the photo because I didn't want to appear like a pervert.
At my friends A & C's place. They live around the corner from where the mannequins live. I'm drinking out of a converted ox hoof. Note the Brazilian engineering with the eye bolts for unrivaled balanced and equilibrium. Form and function never had such a meeting.

Obviously. Gotta love the juxtaposition of the Fonz with Jesus. Thus, column-wise, you get Savior, Scientist, Musician.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: