Monday, November 1, 2010

Toadstool.

I tried this problem at Kraft on and off for about 3 seasons, and could never decipher the darn thing. Spent 2 seasons trying to lock off an intermediate sloper. I'll blame that harebrained beta on Shawn. When all else fails, dyno. This season, started jumping. Suddenly an easy v4 dyno materialized. Easier than Saturday Night Live at Jtree for sure. I actually hate the ubiquity of "for sure", but it seems to roll off the tongue when spraying about bouldering. Fo sho.

Toadstool. from Hotel Sierra on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't blame it on me... did I ever do this? I don't even remember it at all.

Unknown said...

3 years, Shawn! 3 years!

Anonymous said...

Wait, damn it, did I do this? I have no recollection.

Unknown said...

No, despite much valiant effort. I am slowly chipping away at our shared unfinished business.